Search This Blog

08/02/2011

Homemade Valentine's Day Decorating Ideas

When I turned the computer on this morning, I had the great pleasure to see Homemade Valentine's Day Decorating Ideas was Lens of the Day.

It's been a long time that I hadn't a lens made Lens of the Day and, who ever the person who nominated my lens, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Because it is a lens of mine, I won't bless it, of course, but I'll still be closely looking at all new lenses of the day in order to find the gem that I can bless, more particularly because the Summer Fun neighbourhood I'm in charge is quite empty and it's really frustrating to not be able to bless anything when one is a Squid Angel.

So, if you created a lens worth of a Lens of the Day status, I might come to check it out and sprinkle some angel dust on it... 


Posted by Squidoo Lensmaster Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment