Search This Blog

20/06/2014

PLR Healthy Cooking Tools + Reviews

Healthy cooking tools and reviews plr pack
JR Lang produced a great package that I'm thinking about buying these days. I don't know if I'll ever have the time to rewrite the content and publish it on a cooking/cuisine blog I own but didn't update in ages. However I just love this package and think that anyone blogging in cooking/cuisine niche will love it as well.

This pack isn't as huge as the previous one I already posted about but it is filled with absolutely up to date files that will make your audience run to your site. Healthy Cooking Tools Report + 20 Cooking Product/Book Reviews (plus slideshows) is a pack you owe yourself to own.

Here's what you can get your hands on:


16 healthy cooking tools reviews


These are highly rated on Amazon and come with great search volumes
  • ArtCook Fresh Herb Keeper
  • Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Juice Extractor
  • Hamilton Beach Digital Steamer
  • Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer (now that is one I MUST BUY for myself)
  • Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Rotisserie Platinum Edition
  • Etc.


4 healthy cooking recipe book reviews


Books that are also best rated on Amazon.

These two great packages are meant for your to get commissions on all sales.

But here are the plusses I love...


20 Slideshow videos, slides and images


20 slideshow videos related to the product that are reviewed plus 200 slides from the slideshows AND the 20 PP files. Images work great on Pinterest and sites like Polyvore or Instagram. PLR article packs rarely come with images and this is what makes this one such a great opportunity.

The high quality of the
Healthy Cooking Tools Report + 20 Cooking Product/Book Reviews offer reminds me from the times I used to Internet affiliate marketing to my mailing list. I remember how excited I was when I shared a great pack for sale on the Internet with my reader. The newsletter was set to be sent all Sundays. Early morning I checked everything to make sure I didn't miss a single thing, even though it was not that important.

But I digress. I think this pack is ideal for anyone who is in the food blogging niche and with a bit of work can make the most out of it.

See you soon for a new blog post - related to your favorite writing platform.


 


Posted by Holly Day

No comments:

Post a Comment