Search This Blog

19/07/2010

Most Beautiful Cupcake Tier Designs

Not long ago I discovered that cupcakes weren't made out of plastic or styrofoam or any other artificial or chemical material and was delighted by those cute small cakes showing exquisite decorations.

Indeed, to me, those bakers (or moms who bake and decorate cupcakes with love) are skilled artists as I think it's harder to make a piece of art work with food than with a pencil.

This is the reason why I wanted to feature the most beautiful cupcake tier designs I've found on the Web during my research about what cupcakes are made out of...

I've already got a blessing for this lens and it's also very popular. I'm impressed... who would have known that beautifully decorated tiered cupcakes would have such success... I wouldn't...



Posted by Squidoo Lensmaster Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment