Search This Blog

13/07/2010

What are Cupcakes?

Would you believe that I didn't know what cupcakes were? Hm... this is very annoying as it is the plain naked truth! I was that ignorant!


Until lensmaster RMS (Robin, one of our Giant community organizers) launched her brand new Cupcake Club on Squidoo.


The first cupcake lens I've read is also one I blessed at the time I was a Squidangel: Flynn the Cat's invisible cupcake decorations. Well, this lens taught me that cupcakes were decorative items - but this was something I knew.


Then, not so long ago, there was a discussion in the forum because too few lensmasters create pages for the new clubs. This is where I decided to visit the cupcake club and learnt that cupcakes are something more than plastic or foam decorations. 


What about you? Learn more at my quest about what are cupcakes.  


Posted by Squidoo Lensmaster Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment