Search This Blog

03/12/2013

Amazon.com Reports, Earnings and Payments

Today I want to cover a topic that's not absolutely related to Squidoo - but is in some way, though. I mean, Amazon.com reports, earnings and payments. 

These past months, we observed some troubles regarding Amazon.com reports which have, at times, been missing from our Squidoo dashboard as well as our Amazon.com dash. Then suddenly we could see our account filled with missing sales and, therefore, commissions.

However, while reading Amazon's affiliate discussion boards, I also could notice that some reports weren't absolutely correct. I recommend anyone double checking their Squidoo dashboard and take note of all ordered items through Amazon so as to be able to check later if all commissions have been properly reported.

I also recommend doing so on your Amazon affiliate account as it happened there too.

While reading some Amazon discussions on different forums, I also realized that many users are like I am, from foreign countries and, therefore, not able to get their Amazon.com payments through direct deposit in their bank accounts. Sadly many countries removed the check payment options from their bank facilities and charge a high fee for us to get a check to our bank account.

So we had to find an alternative for getting our commissions. This can be very easily done through Payoneer, an online solution for payments, which allows us to receive payments from many US companies like Amazon.com, Share A Sale, Commission Junction, etc. and spend our money through the use of a prepaid debit MasterCard card.

For companies that need to send mass payouts, they come in handy as well as they allow them to pay their affiliates or employees around the world with this solution that won't cost them an arm and a leg. They allow the transfer of funds to those famous preparid debit Mastercard cards and send bank transfers to many countries around the world.


I've already subscribed and got my prepaid debit card, it works great and allows me to withdraw the money any where in the world. The best thing with this card is that now, I don't have to wait for my Amazon.com to reach a large amount of dollars to be paid: I can get my payment once I reach the $10 minimum required. What a relief!

So if like me, you're from a country where getting paid your commissions is some kind of hassle, I seriously recommend using Payoneer. It's the best way to get your money quickly. Their debit card can also be linked to your Paypal account and used like any other card with such a payment solution. However, Payoneer doesn't partner with Paypal so make sure to read their terms before signing up with them.

See you soon for some news - at least if I have some to share as I'm not really active on Squidoo these days and work a lot on my own sites so as to provide them with a new polish and traffic wave ;)







Posted by Squidoo lensmaster Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment