Search This Blog

09/07/2014

Social Media Bugs Can Ruin your Day

Pinterest login bug
Pinterest login bug (email removed)
Weather is absolutely awful here. It has been pouring for days and it does not seem to come to an end...  Sky is grey, wind makes me think fall has fallen... Well typical Belgian weather, not attractive at all ! Perfect summer day to stay inside and work on my Internet stuff.

I could, if Internet would only work ! I started this rainy day willing to log into my Pinterest account and update along with taking a look at my followers and group partners pins but I could not log into it. So I asked for a password reset to no avail.

I thus filed a bug report but given the time difference between Pinterest's country and mine I think I'm good for a few additional hours waiting for a reply. Frustrating !

Then I made a post on my fortune-teller blog and wanted to schedule Twitter and Facebook page posting so I logged into my Hootsuite account and... system looks broken since I can't post either. The message I get is "loading link, please wait". Yeah, I've been waiting for ages now and links still not loaded.

Actually link has loaded, I even added my own text, then scheduled the post and... still link to be loaded message.

When social media does not work, it can actually ruin your day! And it is doing so. I should be able to do something else, but it is also breaking my daily schedule. I planned to social media today plus two blog posts, nothing else.

As if I was not procrasting enough, now I am forced to procrastinate... 

Well as Scarlett O'Hara used to say: "after all, tomorrow is another day". Let's see if social media works for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed for my Pinterest account to work fine and not me having to create a new one and start all over! Hootsuite is a detail in history... after all, Tweetdeck might work even better and entirely free.

See ya :)


Posted by Holly Day

No comments:

Post a Comment