Search This Blog

18/07/2014

Squidoo Bluebox and Payday

Show me the money!
It was payday on Squidoo a few days ago. In my case, nothing to be worth speaking about since I haven't been paid: money owed stored in my reserve hopper. I'll get my payout next month since this one was a few cents below the new $25 min amount required to be paid.

Also I'm one of the few lucky ones who got a blueblox although no payment. And I presume this is because I've set some lenses to pay charities... As while I haven't been paid, charities were.

I don't think I'm gonna make payout each month since nowadays very few of my lenses get any kind of traffic. It is very strange as if it was mandatory for non giants and old timers to get a huge amount of their lenses getting low traffic rate of no traffic at all.

You know, I've deleted 14 lenses one month ago. These were below five visits/week lenses. I thus was happy to see my account with lenses that had visits only. Suddenly, it was like it is mandatory to have at least 15 lenses with NO traffic at all in your account. Yep I've seen 15 lenses which traffic dropped to zero and never shown a single visit since then. Strange is it?

This is not an incentive for me to build lenses of course so I'll be monitoring my remaining lenses and see what to do with them. I already don't expect much from Halloween since traffic has not started to take - although it might have taken for new lenses built on the site. But for mine which always brought huge traffic, it's more or less dead.

Now one might argue that I did something wrong, I'm not sure... I don't know and rather like to think that Google does not like my pages any more instead of thinking what I tend to think more and more.

See you soon.



Posted by Holly Day

No comments:

Post a Comment