Search This Blog

24/02/2011

6 Historical Landmarks in Mississippi

I'm not a traveller and I don't like to leave my home country. Because I'm afraid to fly, I'll never go to any overseas country, more particularly, I'll never get to see the Mississippi and other Southern US places; which, however, are all quite appealing.

For this reason, I take a lot of pleasure in visiting Web pages built after specific places in the world. This is one of those daily activities I particularly enjoy and, when a page is very well done, well detailed and includes a lot of interesting information, it makes me feel like if I would have travelled in reality.

This is what happened with tssfacts's lens 6 Historical Landmarks in Mississippi.

The lens is an account of her desire to live in an old plantation house, the realization of her dream to live in such a house and the discovery of the Mississippi state and its beautiful architecture.

All in all, this lens brings you on a trip into Southern US history and made me feel, for a few moments, like Scarlett O'Hara.

No comments:

Post a Comment