Search This Blog

28/07/2011

All About the Piccolo

Today, I blessed a lens that relates to the use and the story of the piccolo, a type of flute.

I've always loved music courses at school because they allowed us to play with instruments and, one of the mandatory instruments of the time were flutes. You know, those standard wooden flutes, soft as the wind...

Therefore, when I came across the All about the Piccolo lens made by lensmaster Flutestar123, I was brought back to those memorable days when we used to imitate our music teacher, who was a former opera singer and who taught us how to play the flute.

If you like flute and, more particularly piccolo or want to learn how to play piccolo, I suggest to take an eye to All about the Piccolo.

Posted by Squidoo Angel Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment