Search This Blog

28/07/2011

Safety on Guy Fawkes' night

How well do you know the special British celebration named "Guy Fawkes"?

The first time I went to England in the month of November - normally I used to go during summertime - I discovered the Guy Fawkes celebrations.

It was very intriguing as in my country, although we didn't start to celebrate the Halloween yet, we celebrated the Day of the Deads and All Saints Day. So, between religious events and the things I was in England, there was some kind of difference as big as the Channel that separates our countries.

Lensmaster Becksta built a page that provides you with tips for enjoying a safe Guy Fawkes night. However, instead of just putting together a few tips, she made it a very intersting read!

So, I highly recommend to check out Safety on Guy Fawkes' Night.

Posted by Squidoo Angel Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment