Search This Blog

25/04/2013

How to Use Pinterest Deserves Multiple Blessings

I haven't been posting a lot about bless-worthy lenses these past weeks - and even months - and this is for the reason that I'm not often at home, often gone abroad, living in two different countries, no laptop, no way to get in touch with the Internet apart from cyber centers, which are places I don't really like.

However, will all the troubles I've been into with Squidoo's news policies, I visited the forum more these past days and discovered a wonderful lens that's not just bless-worthy... It is also blessed five times a day, so I just can't bless it. Each day, I pay the lens a visit, in case one blessing has fade away so that I could sprinkle some angel dust on the lens myself but I haven't succeeded yet.

All in all, this new 5 blessings a day policy is some kind of artificial traffic increase since angels have to get back to bless-worthy lenses over and over again. Another downside of this new policy is that, angels might never get back to the lens because they don't have time to waste getting to the same lenses several times a week.

Naturally, I'm 100% with THAT policy I was one angel asking for! Yes, I love the new rule, I love the fact that we can't bless more than 5 lenses a day. But in reality, I would have loved seeing only experienced lensmasters become angels, and those that trade blessings or bless in the hope of getting likes and blessings in return, have their wings folded for good ! They're well known, so I don't see why HQ didn't enter into action regarding this matter.

Anyways, the lens I'm looking to bless is Using Pinterest Properly, A Promotion Guide For New Users, made by lensmaster Rockinpics. It is an outstanding lens, very easy to read, how-to's are easy to understand, more than many online marketers already explained this new phenomenon. I recommend paying this lens a visit.

Have a good day everyone. See ya soon!

Posted by Squidoo Angel Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment