Search This Blog

04/02/2010

Angel on Squidoo's last blessings - Feb 3rd and 4th, 2010


Whimsical Garden Art, by lensmaster MiaBellezza
The Squidoo page I blessed yesterday was speaking to me because I'm crazy about gardening. Indeed, there are many passions in my life and I haven't enough with 24 hours a day to dedicate to them in addition to live, doing my work, housework, eat and sleep. But that is another story. So, in Whimsical Garden Art, you'll discover strange garden artworks. Oh no paintings but accessories that would embellish your garden, like this exquisite garden tree house (I've always dreamed of having a house in the trees!) or this awesome British looking  telephone booth garden shed.

Art Journals for Children, by lensmaster theraggededge
Funny story! I blessed this lens although this was just hot from the press - Bev did just click on the publish button and bam! the lens got blessed! Wow! Amazing, isn't it? Ok, the theme is the one of Thanksgiving but Bev did a fantastic job in desinging this page! I love the way she did the background to fit with the theme - it's brown and beige, wow! Classy page! Oh, the subject? Journals for kids of course, eh, journals aren't only for adults! And not any kind of journals... no madam! Bev created a page on Art Journals! Indeed, I would agree with her, art journals can be a great thing! How wonderful it is to let the children express themselves, their feelings, their creativeness in a book... that is of their own, they can keep for their entire life.

Edited 2/5/10: Bev changed the theme into the purple one and added a bunch of blue backgrounds. Make me think to the glorious 50's now, still a great lens in a design that I love!
I tried my best Fighting Deafness, by lensmaster Spook
Defeating deafness... it's something anyone who has such problem is looking for, am I right? But there's a way to do so. Oh, Spook isn't advertising any kind of high cost program or type of expensive ebook that isn't anything else than lie... no, he does share what he did to overcome deafness. And since I'm James Bond (and Johnny English) fan, well, I was extremely interesting in the details about lip reading! Very interesting even if you don't have to fight deafness, I recommend to read this page! 

Unique Gift Idea: A Personalized Desk for Kids in East Africa, by lensmaster KimGiancaterino
Looking for a gift idea? Give a personalized desk for the children that live in East Africa! What's best gift than the gift to give? And if you aren't looking for a gift to give, do yourself the gift to give such present to a child that really needs one! And have you ever found a desk that would cost only $40? Have you ever bought (these last 10 or 20 years) something that would provide work to the local workers? If you're looking for getting help to children in East Africa, you owe yourself to have a look at this page.

Squidoo Help for Beginners, by lensmaster Stoney2009
Are you thinking about joining Squidoo? Worrying about the process to sign up and join the community? Don't look further, lensmaster Stoney2009 made a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to join Squidoo and start building your first Squidoo page (called a lens). Great tutorial for any Squidoo beginner or wannabe!

Fun Winter Activities In Flagstaff, Arizona, by lensmaster Ramkitten
I was 100% wrong! I always thought that Arizona was a hot, very very hot area in the US and now I just learn that I was mistaken! How's that possible? Indeed, Debbie just proves that Arizona is an area where you can ski... What? Ski??? Yessssssssss! All activities are covered: skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating, you can do all of these activities in Flagstaff, Arizona! Well, I don't like snow but Arizona is MY personal American dream so I wanted to get informed about the things I could find there whenever I go. And I don't regret the visit to this page!

Minnesota Indoor Water Parks: A Fun Winter Activity for the Family, by lensmaster triathlontraining
Don't like snow and/or snow/Winter outdoor activities? No problem, lensmaster triathlontraining built a page that lists the most fantastic indoor water parks in Minnesota. The list includes the Parks of the Twin Cities, such a Grand Rios Indoor Water Park ; those from Duluth, like Edgewater Resort & Water Park ; Outstate Water Parks, i.e. Paul Bunyan Water Park and much more. So, if you live in Minnesota - or if you like to move to have fun - I invite you to check this page.

Luvmyludwig's Lensography, My Squid Journal, by lensmaster Luvmyludwig
As I said in a previous post, I'm not the kind of person who would like to speak about herself but this doesn't mean that I'm closed to learn anything about the others :D Hey, I'm curious, like anyone else! And so, I went to Crystal Touchton's page and discovered the story of her life. I liked what I read and would like to share it with you as it is written on a light and sometimes funny tone, what makes that the story is particularly interesting.

Bedroom Feng Shui, by lensmaster WhiteOak
Feng Shui... A trend, isn't it? But I really tried it out few years ago, when I still lived in an apartment in Brussels. I carefully followed the instructions, displayed the colors at the right places, and really noticed a change whether in the ambiance of my home but also in my mind. Then, we moved to the countryside where I bought a home that needs huge improvements and I couldn't start decorate it properly without these improvements otherwise, I would have decorated my bedroom following the Feng Shui instructions. Eva states that only one item makes the difference and I 100% agree with her! Give it a try and you'll see by yourself. But in order to make things properly, go visit her page :)

Maori Hei Matau | Hand Made Fish Hook Pendants, by lensmaster MikLint
Anyone who met me knows that I dream of living in New Zealand. I don't know why, I never went to this country, I only know that I'd love to live there and definitely love this area. Long ago, I've read a book about the Maori and always wanted to learn more about them and their traditions. Lensmaster MikLint builds pages about the Maori's arts - generally fine arts like jewelry. And this page I invite you to visit features many exquisite pendants. Along with very nice pictures of pendants, you'll also discover a short story... Definitely a trip to make - and since you can travel without leaving your home, I highly recommend to visit this page!

Norman Rockwell Art & Collectibles, by lensmaster Christene
If you like Norman Rockwell and his artwork, you'll be delighted to visit Christene's page. She not only provides information and details about Mr Rockwell but she also features wonderful creations made by this artist. Norman Rockwell art & collectibles is made for those that have collection of Rockwell's art or for those who would like to start collecting these items. You'll find a bunch of really nice decorating items, Christmas decorations and paintings!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, delicious Dominique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, keep building such great lenses so that I can add more of them here!
    Dom.

    ReplyDelete