Search This Blog

16/02/2010

The Glorious Egg, Edward Tulane, Gear For Your Kitchen, Hargrove Paintings and much more!



Which appeared the first one: the egg or the hen? Why am I beginning a post with such a question? Well, because I'm about to present a lens that relates to... eggs. Prelude to Easter? Spring envy? Desire to share attractive egg pictures, both naturals or artworks? Well, I don't know but I loved this Squidoo page made by lensmaster SusannaDuffy: The Glorious Egg. As Susanna usually does, The Glorious Egg is treated on a historical and highly seductive mode. Oh and by the way, there are a few extraordinary egg pictures on the page!

Still in the Easter and/or Spring mood, here's Edward Tulane, a lens made by Vanidiana. First, let me tell you that I blessed the Edward Tulane page because I like the overall layout and the way Vanidiana speaks about the book. Next I blessed it because I like when someone recommends a book and/or a movie that is of good will and teaches love. Of course, I'm a person who thinks that true love can't be taught or learned, instead I think love is a sentiment that comes from the bottom of your heart and that those who learned how to love don't love in reality but reproduce an expression they were taught. Anyway, the page about Edward Tulane book and CD is worth the look and I'm pretty sure you'll like as much as I did.

Call me stupid or whatever you want but after having read the page I'm about to talk, I still don't know if it's for serious purpose or if it's a humorous thing. Well, it's all about Alton Brown's Gear For Your Kitchen book. Lensmaster splendidbaker presents this must-have reference guide for cooks that is Gear for your Kitchen. So I wrote this on the page as comment: "I've the necessary ustensils in the kitchen to cook... but I don't have any handy materials; can I use the kitchen ones instead?" Yep! It seems that you don't have to buy any kitchen ustensils: handy tools can do the work instead. Oh my... Go read Alton Brown's Gear For Your Kitchen, I promise you'll laugh a lot or find the way to stop spending your hard earned money in kitchen ustensils!

In this page that relates to Hargrove Paintings, you're going to learn who's H. Hargrove in reality. You're also going to discover their most beautiful paintings. Lensmaster OneFootPutt says that H. Hargrove's paintings make them think to Norman Rockwell's paintings. Well, indeed Hargrove's got certainly inspired by Rockwell as they often have this 50's aspect but personally I think that these paintings look naive in the positive sense of the word. What do you think?

Not so long ago there was a trend that was to hang a lot of painted houses on the walls. Do you remember, these little houses and/or buildings were made out of plaster... Well, I had a few of these painted buildings hanging on my walls until they got replaced by masks and then by frames and then by... Oh my! What made me think to these decorating items is the page made by lensmaster Yosemite and that teaches how to hand paint rock buildings. Ok, the artist would place such painted rocks in a curiosity cabinet but I would say that you can use decorated rocks everywhere you want! So if you want to learn how to paint rocks, go read this page, you won't regret it!

If you want to learn French easily, I highly suggest you to follow lensmaster smange advice in a lens that teaches you how to learn French easily. Here you're going to learn how to find the best French lessons online and offline, what are the best French textbooks, where to find French online courses, and a lot of great tips to learn how to speak French. This is a fantastic page built by a fresh Squid and I lensrolled this page to my how to teach English to a French speaker.

If you're young and decide to leave your parental home, if you're parent and your child is about to leave the home, you need to take an eye to this page: Things for your First Apartment. In this Squidoo page, you're going to learn the best tips any person about to take their first apartment need to know. Best of all is that this short guide is also useful to anyone who moves from their first apartment to the second one or even those that move for the tenth time... we always forget something, we always lose a few things in the process of moving!

Have you read Who Invented Strawberry Shortcake Doll? Did you like this page? If  you did, you're going to enjoy the Best Strawberry Shortcake Games; which is a Squidoo page - in the strawberry category - that I created two days ago. In this page, I list the five best Strawberry Shortcake Games that got the best rating from Amazon customers along with a bunch of links to free Strawberry Shortcake  online coloring pages and free onlin games. Easter time is approaching and you're surely going to look for a nice little gift to bring your kids, so go read the lens, you'll find some terrific ideas!





Posted by Squidoo Lensmaster Prosperity66
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment