Search This Blog

12/02/2010

Foreclosure, Zombies, Maori, Irish Music... More Blessings

From Middle Class to Poverty to Homeless, by lensmaster Kathy McGraw
The 2008 financial crisis hit so many people! How many people in the world lost all their assets? How many lost their car, home, or whatever other things they owned? How many of these people do you know? I mean, it's tragic to learn that someone somewhere lost their job, car, home. But it's even worse when it's someone you know. You'd like to do something but you were hit by the crisis too, sometimes less than the one you know but we all were hit by those financial manipulations, we helped save the financial sector and instead of thanking us for the help, they reply with vengeance. And so, they did to my friend, without any single valid reason. And all I could do is bless her account of the problems she faced and the trouble she's now. I hope she'll earn so much money that one day, she could buy the bank that sold her home. It is my hope that you visit this page, and then visit her other pages that are linked to the same problem. The more visitors, the more people aware, the more we could do - not only to help her, but to prevent this from happening to others as something must be done: the financial sector CANNOT keep leading the world!


Would You Survive A Zombie Attack? Take This Quiz To Find Out! by lensmaster Mahogany
When Miss Mahogany starts writing, she can't stop. So needless to say that instead of being a simple quiz, this page is a real Zombie encyclopedia. Personally, I know nothing about Zombies as I don't like horror movies or books and try to never watch them. However, if you ask me what I would do in case I meet some Zombies, I would answer that... I would run quick... very quick! What about you? Take the quiz and enter the debate to share your own point of view regarding Zombies.

Maori Wood Carvings, by lensmaster MikLint
Lensmaster MikLint is specialized in Maori culture and created many many pages about the subject, all highly interesting. They are real informative resources for anyone who's interested in learning the story, traditions, artwork of these New Zealand inhabitants. In this page MikLint walks you through Maori wooden arts. When words aren't enough to describe the high quality of a work, a visit is indispensable.

Irish Music For St. Patrick's Day, by lensmaster Waxing-Lyrical
Irish Music is the trend and for valid reasons! I like that kind of music and when I go all out with my friends I often end up in an Irish Pub located in Charleroi. But my habits aren't the purpose of this page. Actually, you're about to enter the Saint-Patrick holiday and discover the best Saint Paddy's music. So, have a visit to this marvelous page, you'll enjoy Saint Pat few weeks in advance and won't regret the trip!


Iron Pot Racks, by lensmaster Puzzlemaker
If you're like me and love iron stuff with a passion, then you're going to love this page! Puzzlemaker gathered the most wonderful iron pot racks an present them on a very well done page. Iron pot racks are pieces of art even if you don't hang nothing on them! And I would really like to have one in my kitchen... Ah, I wish I would be a handy person so that I could change my kitchen ceiling and have a rack!


Make a Mad Hatter Hat, by lensmaster Comfortdoc
Hats anyone? What about a Mad hatter hat or top hat? Have you tried to make one yourself? What's your favorite top hat? Well, in this page you're going to discover a huge collection of both homemade and ready made hats. This page that was made Lens of the Day on Feb 11th, 2010 is also an encyclopedia. I highly recommend a visit!


Jason Castro: Singer, Songwriter, and Rising Star, by lensmaster arncyn
I'm not a fan of TV shows like American Idol (in my country there's no show like this one, but in France there's some kind of low quality copy called "A la recherche de la nouvelle star") and thus, I know nothing about Mr Jason Castro. But while reading the page built by lensmaster Cynthia, I learned some things about this singer-compositor and even played the videos. Oh, have to say that the type of music he plays does meets my tastes ;)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment