Search This Blog

23/02/2010

Red Hook, Australian Shooters, Citroen 2CV, Poppies, Grandfather Clocks and much more

What's Special about Red Hook, NY? by lensmaster jptanabe

How well do you know Red Hook (Rode Hoek) NY? Or do you know Red Hook? Yes? No? Well, whatever your answer, lensmaster jptanabe's Squidoo lens is worth a visit! In this page you're going to discover a lovely American town, its history, the most famous buildings and also those that are the most special. Oh and, do me a favour... let the related pages mentioned all along this lens disturb you, Hudson Valley Mansions and Bridges are also a MUST see!


Australian Shooters Must be Licensed by lensmaster Skiesgreen

As usual, lensmaster skiesgreen created a controversial lens. This time it's quite different because she doesn't ask for your advice all along the lens but only states the facts clearly with a bunch of details. This page relates to guns and people that are whether members of shooting clubs or who like hunting. What's your advice? Should Australian shooters be licencied or not? I live in a country where weapons are forbidden and we have a lower crime rate than in the US so, my advice would be different from yes or no... but what's yours?


Grandfather Clocks -More Than Just Timekeepers by lensmaster alberttwolf

Here's a lens that features exquisite grandfather clocks and will teach you their history along with the history behind their name, how Herschede hall clocks were made, the best tips to buy a grandfather clock, and feature a collection of splendid grandfather clocks that are available for sale. If you too would like to get back to the past for a moment or would like to acquire a grandfather clock, I definitely suggest you to take an eye on this page.


Fibromyalgia - Information and Natural Cures by lensmaster Rajays

Two friends of mine have fibromyalgia and themselves know other people who have this horrible disease. The first friend is a young mother that lives alone with her children. She told me that when she feels that she's going to have a crisis, she opens all the bottles, cans, doors, etc. in advance so that whenever she's in crisis, the kids are always ensured to have something to drink or to eat or else, go to school. The other friend lives in America and I was surprised to see that she communicated during the European day hours... along with American day hours. So, she told me that the pain was so horrible that she couldn't sleep at night and thus spent her time on the computer speaking with Europeans! How horrible is that! What kind of life can these people expect? Are there treatments? Is there a solution? Visit this page, you'll learn everything you have to know about fibromyalgia.


What is Arthritis? by lensmaster ravedid

I've got my first arthritis crisis when I was 6 years old and was one month at home, not being able to walk or do anything. It was painful and horrible! I've got three injections of penicillin concentration before getting "healed". When I say healed, I mean the crisis stopped as arthritis is something that never leaves you alone. Many people have a false interprepation of arthritis and if you want to learn what it is exactly, I invite you to read the lens made by lensmaster ravedid.

Graphic Designs By-WhiteOak by lensmaster WhiteOak50

If you like graphics that are mystic, fairy, special, particular, beautiful... you're going to love the WhiteOak50's graphic designs. WhiteOak50 is a fantastic person opened to spirituality and lead by extraordinary experiences. Frankly, Eva, if an Autumn Rain looks anything like the one you feature on your lens, I won't complaint against the many seasonal rains we have here! And if a Mystic Night is at least 50% as beautiful as the one you created, I vote for 365 mystic nights a year!


Citroen 2CV Charleston by lensmaster ElleDeeEsse
If you're European, you will remember this fantastic car. If you're not European you might wonder what is Citroen 2CV Charleston! Well, it's a car. A horrible car - at least I find it horrible - that was produced for many years by Cirtoen. My grand father was Citroen's Fan number 1 and always had Citroen cars ; the first ones being the 4CV, then the Ami6 then the Ami8 and the two last were 2CV's. Along with the DS, the 2CV was Citroen's most popular car. And lensmaster ElleDeeEsse created a page especially for the car! She knows what she talks about as she travelled Europe in 2CV!


All About Poppies by lensmaster greenspirit

I love poppies, do you? I remember that when I was a little girl, I used to walk the countryside with my grand mother and we used to bring a lot of poppies from our walks! When I bought my home, it was the Winter but I moved into the home during the Summer and I noticed that the garden was full of poppies! How beautiful! Well, the lens I'm presenting here is dedicated to poppies. All types of poppies. And you're going to enjoy reading about poppies as well as love the marvelous pictures that are spread all over the lens!




Posted by Squidoo Lensmaster Prosperity66

No comments:

Post a Comment