Search This Blog

08/03/2010

Cornish Pasty, Rock and Roll Wedding, Chris De Burgh, Raising Sand and much more!

Cornish Pasty Recipe by lensmaster theraggededge

Lensmaster Bev created a Squidoo cuisine related page about how to make Cornish Pasty. It seems that this recipe is legendary in Britain. Well, I was ignorant and after having red the recipe and looked at the pictures, I would say that I understand why Brits love Cornish pasty! So if you too would like to learn more about this traditional British recipe, I suggest to have a look at Cornish Pasty Recipe, you won't regret the trip!


Have a Rock and Roll Themed Wedding by lensmaster arncyn

I'm a traditionalist, conservative, legitimist, OMG! But I definitely loved this unusual wedding themed lens! What about having a rock'n roll themed wedding? Lensmaster arncyn walks you through the set up of a rock and roll themed wedding and does explain everything from A to Z about what is such a wedding in her opinion. I this page you'll find a bunch of tips to help you get started with your themed wedding.


Who is Chris De Burgh? by lensmaster kimmanleyort

There was music in the air on Saturday as the lens I'm talking about here relates to music too! But this one is dedicated to Chris de Burgh. How well do you know this artist? Do you want to learn more about him? In any case, you've come to the right place. Kimmanleyort is going to walk you through Chris de Burgh's career and you're going to enjoy the time you'll spend reading this lens!


Raising Sand - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant by lensmaster Flynn the Cat

Still in the musical mood... oh, there must be something that happens on Squidoo for having find so many music related lenses! What do you know about Robert Plant? How well do you know Alison Krauss? Like? Dislike? Wish to discover both of them? Want to learn more? Or simply, just wish to listen to the Raising Sand's tunes? Flynn's waiting for you and will walk you through the career and most famous album of these singers.


The Apple iPad by lensmaster j_barnhart4

Secrets of the last Apple's "beast" are unveiled! Lensmaster j_barnhart4 speaks about the Apple iPad, the brand new Apple toy! In this lens you're going to learn more about the iPad but also what are their features, and have a way to win an Apple iPad! Yep! The lens refers to Megan Casey's Squidoo iPad Giveaway too! So, don't delay, get to The Apple iPad, discover what this new toys is all about and have a look at the featured lenses at the same time!


Beer Batter Fried Shrimp Recipe by lensmaster ThomasC

Do you love shrimps? Are you lacking of recipes? Would like to try a new one? Or simply are you looking for party food? You've come to the right place! I'm crazy about shrimps and fell in love with this fantastic recipe! Lensmaster ThomasC will walk you through the process of making batter fried shrimps and the recipe not only sounds but looks yummy! Still here? What are you waiting for... go see the page!


Easy Paella Recipes, by me...

No, this isn't a blessed lens - at least I didn't bless it myself and haven't had any blessings on it. But this is the first lens I created after my server hacking and I wanted to make some promotion, lol. So, if you wonder what paella is, or if you wish to try to prepare a delightful Spanish meal, you've come to the right place: my favorite paella is the one called "Paella de Mariscos" and I prepare it with only seafood.

Paella is a recipe that is time consuming but even while I prepare tasteful meals but definitely don't like to cook, I'm always looking for quick and easy ways to turn a time consuming and tedious to make recipe into a simple 1.2.3. one! Once again, I share the traditional way to prepare the meal as well as the quick and easy way to cook a paella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment