Search This Blog

16/03/2010

Pamela Colman, Mountains, Coal Country, Jello Shot, Shades of Black and White

Pamela Colman-Smith Is The Illustrator Of The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck by Alfiesgirl
If you are interested in Tarot cards reading, you might have heard about Pamela Colman. Of course if you're interested by illustrations and artists that work in that field, you might also know who is Pamela Colman. Personally and even while I'm a Tarot cards reader, I never heard about this person and thus discovered a bunch of things about her in the lens I'm presenting here: Pamela Colman-Smith Is The Illustrator Of The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck. Obviously, I read traditional old fashioned tarot cards and this is probably why I didn't heard about this person. In this lens, you will learn where she was born, what are her artworks, and the lensmaster also shows you some of the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck nice cards.


Let's Stop Blowing Up Mountains by lensmaster kimmanleyort
I live in a country which main business was, hundred years ago, coal mines. Since we're a flat country, we don't have mountains and thus coal extraction was done underground. It was really dangerous job and we had a horrible accident at Bois du Cazier where hundreds or coal miners were killed in a fire! So, first downside of coal mines: dangerous! Then, I came up to a lens that speaks about blowing up mountains to extract coal... How horrible is that! What mankind is able to do to earn money! I'll never understand! In addition - and while you know that I don't like mountains because I'm subject to vertigo; which means I don't walk ON mountains but definitely love to see them - they're breaking breathtaking landcapes! How beautiful are some mountains! How beautiful are those of Grand Canyon for example. Well, second downside: systematic destruction of marvelous titans that existed long before us! Learn more by visiting Let's Stop Blowing Up Mountains.


Coal Country - Appalachian Mountains by callinsky
In the same vein as the page mentioned above, Coal Country - Appalachian Mountains talks through the mining of Appalachian Mountains; which are, in the same way, blown up to extract coal. In this page, you will learn everything about the downsides of coal extraction in Coal Country. This is more focused and more detailed on what you can expect from such business. It's also a wonderful description of what human beings can do just for business purposes. Someone commented and said that if coal miners would get other job offers they would for sure stop extracting coal. Well, hm... in the country I live, I know that coal miners became coal miners because their father was one and their grandfather, and so on. It's some kind of a family affair. I know that it's hard for him to have those mines closed forever and that they have to recycle in another type of job. I think coal miners love their job, simply... Changing minds isn't an easy thing but with patience and cleverness, everything is possible. Coal Country - Appalachian Mountains is definitely a page that you will stop by!


How To Make A Jello Shot by ravedid
Wow! I first read this page and thought... eeeeek! jello... there's gelatin into them! How can one eat such thing? In all honesty, I couldn't. Because my grandmother used to rent rooms to expat workers, I lived in a multicultural society and once, she had a British tenant who brought a jello cake from England. I tried but couldn't eat it. Ok, that's said, now let's get back to How to Make a Jello Shot lens. The colors of the jello shots are highly sexy! What a colored and thus joyful lens! How inventive are the recipes included in this page! I even was attracted by some jello eyeballs! I definitely won't try Jello shots but may give a try to the recipes without gelatin and definitely love the overall layout of this lens!


Shades Of Black And White by ShirlW
This lens is the special guest star of the day. Shades Of Black And White is lensmaster ShirlW's story. This lensmaster talks through her way to join her life to the one of a Black man. It's hard to talk about this lens because it's someone else's life but nobody can remain unmoved by this story of a life choice and I advise everyone to go see this page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment