Search This Blog

15/03/2010

Write Copy, Kuan Yin, Dyscalculia, Clouds, Guestbook and How to Pray the Rosary

Make Money By Writing Copy For Greetings Cards by dezwards
There are many ways to make money, both online and offline but if you're a poet or like to write humourous texts, there's a niche that's definitely made for you: the greeting cards market! And lensmaster dezwards is showing you how to make money by writing copy for greeting cards. In this Squidoo page, you're going to learn if writing copy for greeting cards will make you rich, what exactly is copy, how to get ideas to write for greeting cards, and even how to tailor your copy for specific companies. In summary, if you're an artist and want to make money, you owe yourself a visit to this page!


The Goddess Kuan Yin by LotusMalas
I'm a total ignorant in anything related to Asian culture and particularly in yoga and everything that's zen attitude related. But this doesn't prevent me from being able to appreciate something really beautiful, attractive or simply peaceful. I also love to learn and in this lens I learned many things about the Goddess Juan Yin. LotusMalas built a very interesting page about this Goddess but in addition, she created a lovely design that makes the lens more attractive. LotusMalas is definitely the Goddess of Buddhist deities.


Dyscalculia Awareness Month by lensmaster AddaptAbilities
Everyone knows what Dyslexia is - except a few idiots who still pretend that dyslexic persons are stupid. But while dyslexia relates to those who struggle with letters and words, there's another learning disability that can hit anyone like silver bullet and is less known and less by authorities: dyscalculia. I have dyscalculia and rely on my fingers to find the right number to put in the right place - but I won't tell you how I struggle when I don't have my keyboard and computer or my calculator (I'm an accountant). I would say that dyscalculia also has some categories as I see numbers in wrong order, I often write them in wrong order but when it comes to mentally calculate, I have no problem - for as long as I read the numbers properly, of course. So, as you can see, dyscalculia can be a huge problem for anyone. If you want to learn more about this learning disability and more particularly about Dyscalculia Awareness Month, you'll be glad to visit Addy's page.


Fascinating and Beautiful Clouds! by lensmaster LKW31
Ah, this one is a lens I particularly enjoyed to visit as it features something that I definitely fear and love at once: clouds! To me, clouds have a significance: they make me travel through centuries. They talk to me "Look, I was there when Louis XIV moved permanently to Versailles" or "We were here when Frenchmen killed Louis XVI", etc. Clouds are beautiful and, while they can be upon us when the sun is shining, they can also announce a storm or any other harmful event. Clouds can also become pieces of art, like those that feature Jesus or any other important character. In summary, I would say that I could spend hours and hours looking at all those fascinating and beautiful clouds!


Top Movies on the Environment by kimmanleyort
Another type of subject that I definitely love and enjoy is... debate! I was asked not so long ago to enter politics but I refused: I have so many things to do in a day, I couldn't leave my family aside for political motives. But I really enjoy debates, whether they're related to politics or not. The one I'm presenting here relates to the environment and movies made after this worldwide matter. I would really like you to join the debate, share your point of view about the environmental movies of those two decades. So, don't delay and come join us in Top Movies on the Environment!


15 Crazy Uses for the Guestbook Module by lensmaster rms
Any Squidoo-er who really wants to interact with their visitors knows what a guestbook is. We generally add a guestbook at the end of our lens so that visitors can leave a message. But there are many OTHER ways to use the fantastic guestbook module that Squidoo provides us with! Lensmaster Robin listed for you 15 crazy uses for the guestbook module and if you're looking for ways to pimp your lens without having to deal with html or css codes, I recommend you to read her lens, you'll be glad you did!


How To Pray The Rosary by pkmcr
Before talking through this wonderful lens, I would precise that I'm Catholic by fact (I was born in a Catholic family and got the baptism and well as my first communion) but not by faith (I'm doubtful and only believe in what I see and experience). So, you won't have the overview of a faithful person here. I didn't bless the lens because it would match my personal thoughts, nor because Paul Duxbury is one of the kindest persons I've ever met. This blessing is nothing else than an objective blessing because it reminds me things of my childhood, when I went to the church with my grandmother and followed the religion classes at school and because the texts Paul Duxbury added to this lens are beautiful. So, lensmaster pkmcr (Paul Duxbury) will walk you through the way to pray the rosary. The page is a mix of step-by-step tutorial on how to pray the rosary as well as a marvelous resource of prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout of this blog and the personal comments you write about each lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim - writing personal opinion is my way of getting unique content for promotion of these lenses.

    ReplyDelete