Search This Blog

13/01/2010

Blessings to the Best Squidoo Lenses I Found

The Singing Butler.Image via Wikipedia
Here we go for a new shot of SquidAngel blessings.


Are you about to get married? Are you on a short decorating budget for the wedding party? Lensmaster Kylyssa just put together a great lens that will help you find the best flower arrangements and ideas for wedding! When visiting Stretch Your Wedding Flower Budget, I discovered a lot of nice pictures (I love flowers!) but also many really interesting ideas for getting your wedding flower arrangements on a short budget - I don't plan to get married though but these ideas will serve in any circumstances, particularly the one of a flower and a leave in a long drink glass!


Lensmaster Greenspirit experienced hypertensive troubles and shares fight against high blood pressure, all steps are covered from her physical symptoms of high blood pressure to the measures taken to heal these troubles. The lens is very well crafted and worth a visit even if you don't have hypertensive troubles!


If you're more interested in cooking than in any other subject, Kapalbility put together a fantastic lens on Adobo chicken filipino recipe.  The page is actually a step-by-step recipe and includes a bonus: an Adobo pork recipe! Over both recipes; I'm tempted by the pork one ;) In addition, Kapalbility suggests a few indispensable accessories to cook a perfect Adobo meal!




Do you like crafts and dioramas? I do! I created a village for a train set that Saint Nicholas brought to my son when he was a little boy and I have a passion for tiny Christmas villages and other houses. And so I was charmed by a lens made by lensmaster motorpurr: Make Expresso Stands for Your Train Scene. This lens describes step-by-step and picture after picture how to make espresso stands


I'm European and very interested in any American Indian traditions, however, while I heard about the movie "The Dream Catchers", I didn't know what a dream catcher could be! With "What is a Dream Catcher and How Do You Make One", Kathy explains everything from the history of dream catchers to how to make dream catchers! 


Cynthia Arre is one of our best designers! And so, she created a lens that would teach you how to create animal paw prints that will make a lasting impression of your pet's paw. The lens is made like a tutorial, with step-by-step instructions and displays a very nice cat paw print. Obviously, you're free to make one of your dog, panther, or any other animal you cherish.



While visiting Carol Fisher's profile I noticed the name of an artist that I've never heard before: Jack Vettriano. So, I clicked on the link which brought me to the page and discovered that, these posters I love so much weren't Hollywood productions like I thought but were Jack Vettriano art! What a pleasure to be able to put a name on a poster! So, if you too like these 50's looking posters and want to learn more about their author, have a look at Jack Vettriano - The Book, you won't regret the trip!


This one touched my heart! I lived with an alcoholic and had to get separated after our son's birth because the guy was violent when drunk. However, it seems that in J_Barnhart's story, violence wasn't an habit. But the story's of Loving an Alcoholic is touching and I thank her for having put together this lens that is a light in the dark for those who have to cope with such things! 


Lensmaster Webseitler has the great honor to have her lens on how to find free digital scrapbooking elements made Lens of the Day! So you might want to add your congratulations to her guestbook so that she knows we've all appreciated this freebie lens!


That's it for today, see you tomorrow for more impressive Squidoo lenses!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment