Search This Blog

16/01/2010

Saturday Blessings Showcase

tigerImage by AeolianSharp via Flickr

I'm pretty sure you like animals and more particularly, cats. Lensmaster Groovyfinds put together a Squidoo page that features her cat, Mookie... and posted a bunch of funny cats photos along with funny cat stories of the Mookie cat. Yep, this is a talking cat! If you too like animal stories that are all fun and bring joy, go visit Groovyfinds' page you'll be glad you did! 


Lensmaster Skiesgreen loves to write about topics that systematically (and naturally) bring debate. Controversial or not, she definitely is able to manage to have you enter a debate, give your opinion and even sometimes share her views. This time, I found a lens where everyone is free to share their beliefs about the purpose of education for children. In Educating Young Children she writes general facts about children education, her thoughts about it and asks her guests to give their own point of view. Once again, it's a great page with a great lensmaster behind the scenes.


Have you met Susie Lehto, aka Tipi, on Squidoo? I blessed her Squidoo Lensmaster Tipi is Susie Lehto page because it's what I consider as a great lensography. What is a lensography? Well, it's something between a biography (about me page) and a library (all works made by the person page). Tipi gathered the most bright and colorful graphics, all her Squidoo page links, and the most inspiring quotes on this one page! I more particularly like Sittonbull's writings about Tipi right before the guestbook and invite you to read it!


Ever wondered what do Chinese birth year signs link to? Did you know that 2010-2011 will be the year of the Tiger? Do you know your own Chinese sign? Lensmaster AJ is a Tiger of metal and this new Chinese year will be hers. If you are interested in astrology and more particularly in Chinese astrology, you'll be delighted by AJ's wonderful Year of the Tiger lens! Not only will you learn everything related to the Chinese Tiger sign but you will also learn which other sign is compatible with a tiger; wich is not, the origins of these signs, their meaning. Well, all in all this lens is a fantastic astrological resource. Hope for more from you, AJ!



Dermographic urticaria. What do you know about it? Before going to this Squidoo page, I even didn't heard about this disease! But once I visited the page, I was shocked by what I was reading! There isn't even a good treatment for this! One of those 100's of "orphan diseases" as we call it in my country! However, while the problem might hurt, Lensmaster Flynn_the_cat did a wonderful job when setting the page up! She made it a piece of art! What a wonderful tribute to those who are affected by dermographic urticaria (dermographism)! If you want to learn more, go visit the page.


Recent earthquakes hit the entire world like silver bullet and most of us who aren't even victims are shocked! Kathy Mac Graw lives upon the famous San Andreas Fault and felt some earthquakes lately. On the assumption that you live in such area, do you know how to prepare for an earthquake? What do you have to do? What shouldn't you do? Where to go? Do you need answers to these questions? Visit Kathy's page, it's a useful resource! Don't live in such area? Go read her page, you'll learn a lot about earthquakes!



I'm a huge fan of holidays in England. You probably already read my lens about Broadstairs; which is my favorite place to stay in England. This page has a serious competitor: lensmaster Poddy's page, that relates Bournemouth. If you're looking for Bournemouth tourist information, you've come to the right pla, ce. You'll learn everything you need to know before heading to Bournemouth in England. And, like I did in my own English holiday resort page, who said that England is a rainy country? Bournemouth - Seaside Beaches Holidays Sunshine does shines like the sun and you won't regret your journey! Enjoy :)


Belgians call that a "Kicker", Frenchies call it a "Baby Foot", others call it a foosball table. Well, no matter the name, I like these game tables that I used to play to when I was a teenager. Not that I was a good player, but I wasn't a bad one either. And Chandler and Joey (Friends) even have such table as a dinner table in their apartment - I'm F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan number one! So, why wouldn't I love this lens with a passion? I dream of having a foosball table in my home - not enough place, unfortunately! But this doesn't prevent foosball fans from getting to the Fluffanutta's Guide to Foosball Tables page. They might even get discount foosball tables!  

Dance of Living, created by lensmaster Wordwinder was awarded Lens of the Day the other day. Check this wonderful lens: Wordwinder gathered the most wonderful graphics and wrote amazing texts - all of this is lovely crafted with special fonts and tables. This is a lens that you owe yourself to visit!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the trip and I'll see you next time for more amazing Squidoo works!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment