Search This Blog

23/01/2010

So Many Blessed Squidoo Pages, only 24 Hours in a Day to Talk about Them


JONI IN KAUAI
Over the last 48 hours, I blessed a bunch of Squidoo pages - unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to showcase them all so, I'm going to present a first collection of them and over the next few days, introduce some of the remaining ones in the next posts.


The first Squidoo page I'm going to talk through is one that would teach you how to build a great poster page on Squidoo. It's built by lensmaster WordCustard, a Giant, and is their first poster only page. Well poster only? I'm not sure as WordCustard added texts to present their favorite Mountain posters. Top 20 Mountain Images from Around the World displays the most beautiful mountains in the world, such as Rocky Mountains (Banff National Park), Summit of Nevadao Quitaraju, Alpine Mountain Range, Switzerland, Table Mountain (my favorite ones). So if you like mountains and would like to get some mountain images for your home, you'll find what you need in this page. And you want to see more, WordCustard is getting this main page some siblings. Enjoy :)


Wall Planters Add Charm, by lensmaster Ladydove62. I am a great fan of iron, wood and stone artworks. So, when art and iron, wood and stone meet each other, you'll find me smiling and excited; while you'll see my wallet or my bank card - or both - running away! And so, I was smiling and got excited when I saw this page. I love plants, I love my garden and am looking for ways to decorate both the garden and the patio with plants and was just thinking of buying a wall planter but was unable to made decision on the kind of wall planter I'd like best. Well, now, I'm more undecided but so happy! Indeed, wall planters add charm and style to your home/patio/garden and if you too are looking for ways to embellish these places, you owe to yourself to have a visit to this page! By the way, has anyone seen my bank card, please?


Promising Lensmasters for 2010, by lensmaster SusannaDuffy. This lensmaster built a page that pays homage to the most promising lensmasters of the year 2010. Each Squidoo member listed in this page have built whether one or more great pages on Squidoo while being beginners. If you would like to learn more about them and their work, I suggest you to go to Susanna's page and leave a comment - both the author and the featured lensmasters will be thankful!


Organic Baby Toys, by lensmaster TheGreenerMe. Another Mrs Green on Squidoo ;) She put together a page that relates to the new trend of the century: green toys. When my son was a baby, I wasn't a big fan of fabric toys - mostly because we had a dog and that fabric could get caught by the dog and then my son would have played with the toy and... oh! No. But I always was fan of fabric toys because I find them beautiful and I'm also very nostalgic of those times that we call "simpler". In addition, I'm crazy about wooden toys! Looking for safe toys for babies? Go to Organic Baby Toys, you'll find wonderful safe and green toys to get your baby!


Butterflies gifts-150 choices, by lensmaster Sema
It's the very first time I see Sema's lenses and I definitely loved this collection of exquisite butterfly themed creations on Zazzle! If you too like butterflies and would like to discover the products Sema does sell on Zazzle, I suggest you to go visit her lens, it's delightful and will bring a little Spring dust to your life.



Romantic Gifts: Fairies, Not Flowers, by lensmaster GrannySage
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and, by the way, time has come to go get your next Valentines gift to get your significant one. So, if you're looking for ideas for unusual romantic gifts to get your sweet heart, have a look at Grannysage page, she gathered exquisite gift fairies for this very special occasion.



Compost Drum Reviews for Organic Gardening Compost, by lensmaster Yochana.
Spring time is slowly approaching and, by the way, time will come to start thinking to prepare the garden for the Summer - at least here, as I plan to host a few barbecue parties if the weather does allow it. There is also something you should have prepared last Fall but can keep doing: compost for the vegetable garden! Ouch! I forgot! Aaaaargh! Ok so I need a composter! What kind of composter will I get? How to choose? What to choose? Well, if you're like me, go visit Yochana's page, he's reviewing some composters just for you: clearly written, overview, how it works, personal advice... it's a great resource for any gardener!



Waltzing Matilda- Aussies National Song, by lensmaster Skiesgreen.
Skiesgreen is a very prolific lensmaster - especially on the subject of Australia! She's the kind of real author who doesn't build selling pages. She's some kind of encyclopedia, lol. And so, I really like her Aussie collection. I blessed Waltzing Matilda because it's well written, well done and I liked to learn more about the Australian National Anthem. If you too want to learn more about this song, I invite you to visit Waltzing Matilda - Aussies National Song and, while you're there, read her other Australian pages, you won't regret the journey :)



Gateway Gallery St.Louis, by lensmaster GroovyFinds
I discovered this page in the Art section. I definitely fell in love with all I saw displayed on the page and thought I had to share with you! Hope you'll like as much as I did! In Gateway Gallery St Louis, you'll find an interview with Vic Barr and an amazing collection of paintings that made me think for some of them to Renoir. If you like art, I recommend this page!



How to make real bread, by lensmaster mariatjader.
How to make real bread is a step-by-step tutorial on how to make homemade bread. Nothing original? Well, indeed, what can I write that would be original when it comes to basic food - I mean we always found bread on any table: whether the poor or the rich. Did you know that the lack of bread entailed a bloody revolution? It is to say for what a point bread is important! And today we are not far from the disorders engendered by the lack of flour, their price that increases every day and make bread, a basic and non expensive aliment, cost too much. Thus, if you want to mitigate the lack of bread which threatens us, learn to make it yourself :)



SPECIAL LENS BLESSINGS



I'm not the kind of person who would share her personal/intimate stories with the Web, I'm also not really interested in visiting a victim's home; not because my hear is cold but because I don't want anyone enter my private environment (personal stories) and because I want victims rest in peace without merchandizing based on their stories.


But I wanted to bless these lenses for the homage they pay and because they touched my heart.


Living With Leukemia (Leukaemia), by lensmaster Waxing-Lyrical, who writes his wife's story and fight against leukemia.

Our Visit To Anne Frank's House, by lensmaster Treasures-by-Brenda, that is an account of Brenda and her family who visited Anne Frank's house.



I would also like to greet the actions of Miep Gies ; I've read some of her books long ago and she became one of my heroes. Miep Gies passed away on January 11th 2010.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment