Search This Blog

09/01/2010

Just Made a Lens on My Journey as an Angel on Squidoo

I spent the day in creating a brand new lens that will teach lensmasters who created potential blessed lenses how to get a blessing from me.


Actually, it doesn't require a lot of steps: for as long as you create a good Squidoo lens and it does please to me or looks like a potential fantastic lens, I'll bless it!


But, sometimes, people may that commenting on a SquidAngel lens or becoming friends... will get them more lenses blessed by us.


This is not true! We only bless worthwhile lenses and never use of our powers to favorite something that isn't top notch. 


Some also think they have to feature angels or create tribute lens to honor those SquidAngels who blessed their lenses or else, Angels often created lenses where lensmasters would post their blessed lenses. I don't plan to bless my friend's lenses only nor avoid blessing lenses of my enemies (whenever I have some, lol) nor ask newly blessed lensmasters to post their lens on mine. I only bless lenses for quality purpose - and since I know I made someone happy, my heart feels merry. I also only want to provide effective promotion and, in my opinion, promotion will be effective if their links are posted to this blog.


If you want to learn more about my new job as an angel on Squidoo, just click here.


Tomorrow, I'll start posting the frist lenses I blessed!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment