Search This Blog

11/01/2010

My SquidAngel Journey - Day 2

This is a Japanese garden which is located in ...Image via Wikipedia
Second day of Blessed Squidoo Lenses - Obviously, I blessed other lenses last week (actually I started as soon as I've got my nomination) but the blog didn't exist yet. I'll thus be adding here and there some lenses I blessed earlier too.


HOME AND GARDEN


Cool Outdoor Decor, by MiaBellezza. 
The great thing with this lens is that not only it does touch a field that I particularly love - home and garden decoration - but does also makes me feel better as I definitely hate the Winter season! MiaBellezza covers patio decoration, displaying nice settings as well as pergolas, gazebos and many more. Along with another lensmaster I won't name here she has a particular style: her lenses always look like magazines! Have a look at the lens and their wonderful illustration, you'll be glad you did!


Unique Garden Gates, by MiaBellezza.
If you're looking for a garden gate, I strongly advise you to go visit this lens! Personally I love ironwork so I find the graphics of iron gates exquisite. But there are gates that will please to anyone. Almost all styles are covered and there's even a makeover! I blessed two lenses of a single lensmaster today. Hope nobody will mind... Anyway, I'll browse and post more lenses.



Bunk Beds With Slides for Cool Kids, by HomeInteriorDesigner. 
This lensmaster presents a collection of fantastic bunk beds that any toddler would love! That kind of beds is really useful and perfect for small bedrooms and some of them include anything that a child needs! Moreover, many are adaptable (I know it because my son had such bed and adapted while growing, the bed now looks like one for teenager). So, I invite you to visit this lens if you need to buy furniture for kids bedroom or just for the pleasure.

Red for kitchen was in vogue in Belgium twenty+ years ago. Since then, I stopped red kitchen accessories and opted for blue because the color was in vogue right after the red one. Now that I have some kind of country kitchen (oak cabinets) I'd like to bring a few colors back and think red would fit the kitchen to perfection. So, if you too like red for kitchen appliances, I suggest you to have a look at Robin's red kitchen series!


Kids Flower Room Decor, by Goovyfinds.
Do you have a daughter? A grand daughter? Well do you know any little girl who does love flowers? When visiting this lens you will fall in love with any item displayed! All flowers related decorating items are exquisite and will make your little girl's bedroom a dream room! Everything, from the beanbag to the keepsake box is covered and will bring both you and your daughter a lot of pleasure!


HOLIDAYS



WordCustard is a lensmaster who joined Squidoo in September 2009 and made Giant in no time - she got her new status at the same time as I did. She creates fantastic informative lenses but is also able to make superb selling lenses because she not only gathers the best products but also adds a lot of information; which means that her lenses never look like sales pages! If you're looking for some lights that will bring your home Valentine's Day atmosphere, go visit this lens, you'll be amazed by the items you'll see!


A Sweet Heart Apron for Valentine's Day, by Treasures-by-Brenda.
This lens is made by Miss Aprons. Each time I visit Brenda's lenses I see aprons or Blue-Rays. Don't know why. But it is true. And since I love aprons and since Valentines is approaching, I thought it was time to talk about this lens. If you want to find an original gift to make or simply like aprons, then this lens is made for you! Of course, aprons are heart based, red, but the are splendid!


COOKING-BAKING


Who wouldn't love cake? Who wouldn't love fondant cake? I know there are a few human beings who prefer salty food over sweetened but I'm one of those who love sugar. So, I do love this lens that displays many fondant cakes baked by Kylyssa who's an artist: she created a beach cake, a pizza cake, etc. Have a look you won't regret and will surely find a design that will please your guests!



HEALTH


I'm asthmatic and discoverd this lens in Fresh Wonders. This has been made by Rothman, aka Kapalbility who is a Fresh Squid but already has a huge collection of lenses. He's an asthmatic as well so he knows what he's talking about. If you would like to learn more about this disease and their cures or simply if you're asthmatic and would like to share your own tips on how to deal with it, go to the lens and leave a comment, a tip...



ARTS



If you want to have a big laugh, go visit this lens made by one of our Fresh Wonders - Fresh Wonders are our new Squids; Addy created this lens for a challenge and she did very well! When you'll get to the lens, pay attention to the noodle! I've never see such noodle but definitely won't forget it!


BUSINESS 


How to Become an Art Dealer, by PocketofTea.
Ever dreamed of becoming an art dealer? Yes? No? PocketofTea built a lens that reaches from A to Z how to become one. The lens is well done, the lensmaster has potential and while their lens collection is quite short, they're interesting. So, they got blessed because they're great lensmasters to be and I suggest you to encourage them to keep up the reat job :)


Well, that's it for today. See you tomorrow for another shot of blessed lenses.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment