Search This Blog

20/01/2010

How Many Lenses Did I Bless Yesterday?

The first Squidoo lens I'm going to present was made by a fresh Squid, it's their second lens! And for a second lens, it's really well done! Top Valentine's Day Ideas for Couples, built by lensmaster Sach411 is a really nice resource for anyone looking for creative valentine's day ideas for couples! Yep, this is couple related! So if you looking for things to do the two of you on Valentine's Day, I suggest you to take an eye one this lens. Not only it is well done but also interactive, so that you can take part to the party! 


The second one was built by lensmaster MeltedRachel a lensmaster of the Giant 100 club. Searching For Images is a lens that is entire part of the Squidoo tips and will be highy useful to any new and/or experienced Squid that is researching royalty free images for use on websites to illustrate their Squidoo lens. This page teaches how to use images, how to display them - along with css and html codes - and how to properly credit their actual author. A must see lens!


Turbo Chicken Recipes, created by lensmaster arncyn is a fantastic lens that showcases a bunch of quick easy chicken recipes that you can do in a terrific oven: the Turbo Oven! Er... my sister is a great cook and does have such oven at home. She only cooks in it and never uses her standard oven any more as she's really happy with the Turbo one. In addition, I definitely like chicken, it's so tasteful and easy to cook! So, I couldn't do anything but suggest you to visit this lens!


I'm not really aware of the American laws regarding cars and guarantees... but I really appreciated to read Dagsmith's lens Can you Return a Car? Actually, I live in Belgium and my uncle returned a car - because he was fed up with all the things that never worked properly and had to constantly bring the car to the seller to fix the problems, even while the car was covered by the guarantee. So, do you also want if you can return a car?




An artist is born! I just went to Artist Connie Ashlyn lens, that was built by lensmaster Jewelsofawe. Connie Ashlyn is her daughter and as a mother of an artist, myself, I was amazed by the quality of the drawings I discovered there! In addition, Pat took the step that I never did for my son's creations: she entered the drawings in her Zazzle store! Is this young girl about to enter the names of famous artists list? Well, you decide...  


Valentines Day Flower Vases, by lensmaster Joan_4. It's the first time that I'm unable to make decision whether I prefer this item or that item. Believe me, I'm a person that never gets satisfied, whether, with others work or idea or mine! Hard to find my own work nice... So, when it comes to shopping lenses that I'm not a fan of, I always find THE thing that I like over all others. But this time, I'm puzzled! Joan put together a fantastic collection of vases and I didn't choose one... I symply can't!


Do you have a garden? Whenever you have one, you probably faced the moss problem. I face it on the walkway of my garden; which I have to clean twice a month during the Spring and Summer times! This drives me crazy! Moss is one of those multiple awful things that you can find in a garden and systematically make it look ugly! Lensmaster EditionH just put together a page that teaches how to get rid of moss in your lawn. If you too face the same problem, I suggest you to have  a look as the gardening season is quickly approaching!


Living in the countryside or in a forest or in a desert place... what a pleasure! I've always dreamed of having a cabin in the Ardens (Belgium) but finally bought a ready-made house in the countryside, lol. Not really the same but at least, I have a garden and I don't live in a town any more. But this is not the point of this post. Actually, I'd like to showcase lensmaster steveffeo's cabin related lens that gives a bunch of useful resources on how to build a cabin! Just hope that you're not like me: two left handed, lol.


See you next time for a new shot of blessworthy lenses!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Dom, thank you for featuring my Turbo lens on here, you are lovely! *hugs* And now I see what you mean about using a keyword-rich link. I learn so much from you!

    By the way, I would love to read more about your home life in Belgium, I think it's wonderful that you have a garden. And who knows, with the way you're going in your online endeavors, that dream home might not be a just a dream in the future. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quick easy chicken recipes with turbo oven lens looks so yummy that I couldn't do without featuring it on the blog :D
    Indeed, having a garden is like going on holiday all year long, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showcasing Connie's lens here and for the blessing! I signed up for your blog's emails and very much enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the signature, Patricia! Hope you'll never be disappointed by my writings :D

    ReplyDelete