Search This Blog

26/01/2010

What Did your Angel Like Yesterday?

Cheesy Potato Recipes, by lensmaster Hayleylou
Are you hungry yet? Do you like potatoes? What about cooking cheesy potatoes today? Ok, cheddar isn't a cheese I would use for such a recipe but in all honesty, I didn't try the recipe lensmaster Hayleylou did write. So, I can't state whether it is tasteful with cheddar or would be better if one used emmenthal or gruyer - here in Europe we use those cheeses for sauces, gratins, etc. But the recipe looks and does sound yummy, the pictures are attractive and I love chessy potatoes! So if you too like them, go visit Cheesy Potato Recipes - you'll be amazed by the way Hayleylou laid the page out!



Peace Sign Bedroom Decor, by lensmaster GroovyFinds
If you're planning to make some improvements in your children's bedrooms or if you're looking for new bedlinen for kids and teenagers, you've come to the right place! Bright colors, generous and lovely message, wonderful sign that one used since a long time now, peace sign bedroom decor will please you along the way! Lensmaster GroovyFinds not only found a bunch of wonderful items that would fit any young people's bedroom but the page is also highly attractive in itself.



What I learnt looking through a camera lens!, by lensmaster Candeece
I don't know if this person is an experienced lensmaster but after having checked their lensmaster profile, I noticed they joined not so long ago and only built 8 Squidoo pages. But the one I'm going to present here is a fantastic page! It does teach basic photographic rules, techniques, presents the best cameras to use if you want to get perfect pictures and also displays a bunch of splendid photographs!



My Family Crest, by lensmaster d-artist
Lensmaster d-artist is a baroness and walks you through the story that led to her great great grand father's ennoblement. In this page, you'll learn what he did, how was his life, you'll have an example of their coat of arms, the explanations about the figures that lie on the coat of arms, and much more. It's pure history of a real noble family. A must read for anyone who's interested in history of families!



...And the Ladies of the Club, by lensmaster Stazjia
It is a review of a book named "... And the Ladies of the Club", written by Helen Hooven Santmyer. The story begins three years after the end of the American civil war and covers a period of 60+ years of a family. This also covers the creation of the Waynesboro Women's Club; which is, I presume, a club strictly reserved to women, just like I saw in TV series Dallas with the fictional club "the Daughters of Alamo" (I don't think we have such clubs here - not sure though). Well, from what I've discovered in this page, I'd like to read this book and probably will find a way to get it in a French version if available. So, if you like to read, if 1200 pages don't appear too much, I advise you to go reading Stazjia's review.


Gangs of Haïti, by lensmaster newbizmau
Well we're all aware of what is currently facing the Haïti Island and their inhabitants. We all know that banana republics aren't the best places to live for their natives. What we may ignore is that, while TV's are showing the results of the disaster, gangs sow disorder in the country, as if it wasn't enough that people don't have shelter, or food... This page will open your eyes to the hidden parts of an iceberg called Haiti.



I love my Lumix LX3 digital camera, by lensmaster arncyn
If you're looking for a nice Valentine's Day gift idea for your beloved one, Cynthia Arre just put together a nice page on how much she does love her Lumix LX3 digital camera. Panasonic being my favorite High Tech brand, I can't do anything else that recommending this great page! Not only will you learn the benefits of having such camera, but you'll also be delighted by her amazing pictures as Cynthia is an artist! Enjoy.



Are you a Stay at Home Mom (or Dad) Interested in Earning a Monthly Income? by lensmaster Janet21
Janet21 is probably the most successful Squidoo lensmaster out there! So, if you follow her suggestions and recommendations, you're probably going to earn some money on Squidoo and/or in any of your online ventures. But this page does focus on how to make money with Squidoo and, more important, does Squidoo really earn you money!



7-up Cake Recipes, by lensmaster naturegirl7
7-up... like the beverage? I did - at the time it was available in my country. Although I don't know whether stores still sell this product or not, I don't find it since a long time at the supermarket. But one thing that I ignored (eh, I'm European...) is that Americans did add 7-up into their cake! So if you'd like to discover the cake recipes that include 7-up, you've come to the perfect place! Naturegirl7 baked a very attractive page for you!



Tea Bag Folding and Pattern Instructions, by lensmaster paperfacets
From what I can read in this page, it seems that tea bag folding are similar to Origami... Well, let's see if it's true! Well, I'm not a patient person and in all honesty, Origami isn't for me. But I really enjoy looking at all those marvelous crafts! And you'll also enjoy the step-by-step tutorial on how to make it! Moreover, paperfacets displays many fantastic items!



Are You Polar Bear Aware? by lensmaster Frankster
Are you interested in Polar Bears? Did you know that portion of my Squidoo earnings are set to donate to Polar Bear International? I love Polar bears! I know that they aren't as sweet as the Teddy Bear I had when I was a child but they're definitely beautiful animals! In this page, lensmaster Frankster invites you to discover your polar bear awareness quotient. I blessed, rated and favorited this page so that I can get back over and over again! And you should too ;)







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment