Search This Blog

14/01/2010

Squidangel Blessings - New Shot

Clockwise from top left: Marge, Homer, Bart, S...Image via Wikipedia
If you're looking for an affordable online photo editor, Photo Touchups and Enhancements is the lens you have to go! Dagsmith explains from A to Z, pictures included how to online photo editor services do work and the kind of work they can do for you! Amazing results! 


As said in another post, I do have a garden and, while browsing Squidoo pages that would deserve blessings, one attracted my eyes and reminded me that... I forgot to plan tulip bulbs for next Springtime! If you're like me and like flowers - and more particularly tulips - you'll be delighted by the Flowergardener's page : Tulips, Tulips, and More Tulips. You'll also discover fantastic pictures of queen of the night black tulips, ice cream white tulips or even cummins purple tulips! 


I'm not fond of modern art but I like the way Sandyspider laid her Squidoo page out and think you would too. And on the assumption that you would like to learn the history of pop art, I suggest you to go to Pop Art History and discover their curiosities. 


Last year, the Simpson family celebrated their anniversary! I love them! They're so cute and so representative of the human nature! Do you like the Simpsons too? Do you ask yourself when did the Simpsons first appear on television? Do you wonder WHERE did the Simpsons first appear? Do you know Homer's quotes and want to share them? Or else would like to add Lisa's ones? Well, if you do, go, go, go visit triathlontraining's Squidoo page, All Things Simpsons - Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart, plus more! The page is fantastic and even if you don't like the Simpsons, I bet you'll like the page!


Do you have children to entertain during the rainy days? Do you animate after school activities? Are you throwing a children birthday party? Then, why nog going for a shadow theatre puppet show? Jimmie explains everything - she even set up a step-by-step tutorial with photos! - in her Squidoo page How to Make a Shadow Puppet Theater! What a wonderful world shadow puppet can be with a bit of creativity!


Prohibition... The early 20 century and their gangsters! Yep! You're right, we're goint to talk through the most famous mobster of all times! Scarface... Would you like to have an eye on the biography of Al Capone? Here you are! SemperFidelis built this page just for the gangsters' fans! What else can I say? Well... GO!



When I read Rude, Funny & Animal Themed Doormats, I had a big laugh! I imagined having one I saw on the page before my front door and my mother reading the quote on it... "Go Away!" How funny this would be! Not that I don't like my mother but she always has something negative to say when she comes to my home, whether on my way of cleaning the house, our hours to eat, the way I displayed my furniture, my curtains, etc. Well, she's never satisfied with what I do so, while I'm happy when she arrives, five minutes later I'd like to see her go, lol. If you're looking for an unique door mat that will be funny at the same time, I suggest you to have a look at GroovyFinds page!


Looking for becoming a Squidoo-er? Thinking of making use of your business area to base your Squidoo username? Don't do that or at least, check out Ener-G's lens How to Choose Your Squidoo Username before making any definitive decision on the new username that you're going to use to build your lenses! 


How many times a day do you smile? How many times a day do you make someone else smile? Ladymermaid built a Squidoo page on the topic! It's called The Power of a smile. She will walk you through what it takes to make people happy and will even talk about harvey Ball, the author of the fantastic smiley face graphic that the whole wild world used to wear on T-shirts and nowadays uses as emoticons!


Ah, that's a topic I'm fond of and study since 30+ years now: history, castles... And when it comes to England, I can't resist. Two reasons why I went to this Squidoo page and I'm glad I did! Castles of England will bring you in a journey in the beautiful Albion and will have you discover their beautiful castles. The page includes a lot of pictures of castles of England.


GUEST STARS


Like in any Hollywood movie, I'm going to showcase 5 guest stars on the blog today! Actually these are guest Squidoo lenses, lol. These Squidoo pages won the December 2009 Potential Giant Squid Challenge Contest. I haven't seen all of them but plan to do so later today and maybe tomorrow some will get their blessing. I'm not going to bless my own winning pages, obviously.


  1. Top Ten Sport Climbing Areas In Colorado
  2. Really Weird Mammals
  3. The Best True-Life Family History Stories
  4. Survival as a Straight Spouse
  5. How to Cook Healthy
  6. Ever Wonder What It’s Like to Homeschool?
  7. Group Halloween Costume Guessing Game
  8. The Best Marilyn Monroe Movie: The Seven Year Itch -- Mine!
  9. Have a Chic White Christmas Party
  10. Life Lessons from Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang
  11. Wine Gift Ideas for Wine Enthusiasts -- Mine!
Voila! That's it for today! See you next time!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment